Monday, April 13, 2009

NO DON'T PT 2

Okay so I really don't want this Blog to turn into ShitstationUSA with all these IMPOSSIBLY REPULSIVE video posts, but this... Just watch it and try and wrap your mind around what you are REALLY, ACTUALLY seeing: Okay, so there's some kid with no money, uh, he looks though a picture slide and -OHHOLYJESUSONFIRE WATHTH^EFUCK5I&GD@!WDK*A,';. .

When I saw what follows I immediately started reciting the Lord's Prayer.

Hey, creeps singing to an eleven year old boy, what was that you just said?
"If you get down on me, I'll get down on you!"
Oh okay, pretty weird, but I just wanted to make sure. Oh! Wait, what did you say just before that?
"I'm gonna make you come tonight.... uh.. -OVER TO MY HOUSE!"

Hmm..

I'm gonna straight up call the police.

No comments:

Post a Comment